In the process of being updated!
- Brain Injury Association of America
A national advocacy and awareness organization that develops and distributes educational information about brain injury and resources, legal rights, and services. The Association provides a variety of information regarding brain injury and has state affiliates throughout the US.
- Brain Injury Resource Center
- Mental Health America (MHA)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Defense and Veterans Brain Injury CenterServes active duty military, their dependents, and veterans with traumatic brain injury. Offers evaluation, treatment, follow-up care, educational materials, and research.
- Brain Injury Alliance Wisconsin (BIAW)